Tuesday, February 1, 2011

No Life!

The entry for this time is enough to show how suffer life is..hehehehe...why???because we are short of money..no money, no shopping, no exciting. instead of it, friend is everything now. even i have no single cent, i still can enjoy and hang out with my buddies. doing what??? u reckon what???playing football at the beach. our game is surrounding by windy blowing around us, such a pleasant environment for me. After i have knew about the allowance, i so frustrated and devastated at first. Thus, to forget about it, we must doing something without involving money. Certainly, life is so bored. Here offered less activities. After woke up, remain in my comfort bed, go online n eating. after did all the things, i back to my sweet dream with my close friend this holiday,  
MR PILLOW AND MRS. BLANKET
       Today's lesson, we can live without money, but Money not everything and there's no guarantee that we can live happily with plenty of money. Being far away from my family and the love one drives me to think how tough life is. Sometimes, we have to learn survival skills because it's really useful especially during this moment. Asking money from my parents realized me;there sacrified a lot for me, they asked nothing on it. So, it doesn't meant we have NO LIFE here, we loss everything outside. Just bear in mind there are a lot of people outside which more worst their condition compared to us. Be thankful for every given. Everything that we do, we must on the right track. Never let the devil possessed your thought. Or u will act out of your boundaries. So, think before you act.  


When the ball goes to my feet.....there's no word to say about it....goal keeper will be sure run away from save it...
 
 
 
We are born to lead...so cool...



We are AWESOME!!
-no one can pass our awesomeness..-

3 comments: