Friday, February 4, 2011

Don't crying...it's over

Almost entire last night i cried at the loo.why?it's hard to say right now because i got toothache. Now, it becomes swollen. I felt like dying and until at certain level i wanna sleep at the loo. Crazy right?? Instead of that painful, there are still people who always with me. They are my parents (supported me in financial especially), friends and the love one. their presence make me feel that every painful is over. Even in reality it's getting worst. Crying and tearing; are they happen only when we feel sad??. Absolutely not; the reason is both of it takes place when our soul react with our thought. For me,tears will not stop flowing for someone who is crying for himself. We are tearing not only for sadness. It is the same life whether we spend it crying or laughing. there's no difference. Sometimes i'm asking myself either life is so simple or so complicated.
I'm CRYING for ALLAH, for my Prophet , my parents and all the creatures who live surround me. To my dearest love, thank you for being a part of my life and always with me. You never leave me even in crucial time.Either life is easy nor hard, it depends on us. We are given a lot of opportunities in life. So, in deciding the way of life, we are the decider. Put our effort on it and pray to turn it into reality. HEART is the ministry.

 p/s: mom and dad, i really miss you n wanna hug you right now...can i?

1 comment: